Monday, June 18, 2012

Me, Myself, & I

As I jump into a new week I am focusing on myself. Family and friends will always be by your side but the person who will never leave you is yourself. It is important to not neglect your character or your personality. After all, it is a huge component of what makes you you.

There are always things about myself that I am proud of but there are also always aspects of myself that I can work on. That is how it should be for no one is perfect. This week I am dedicating myself to listening and not just hearing. The problem of being distracted and letting something go in one ear and out the other plagues us all at times and I never want it to become engrained in my character.

Here's to listening to (not hearing) yourself and everyone around you. Happy motivated Monday!


P.S. follow me on Pinterest to see more of my favorite quotes! 
http://pinterest.com/jilliana5590/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...