Friday, December 9, 2011

Filled with Music: Finals Playlist

A playlist to keep you going during finals. Some songs are mellow to listen to while studying and others are more upbeat to get you ready to rock your exams. Enjoy songbirds!

1. The Lumineers- Ho Hey
2. Shout Out Louds- Normandie
3. Limbeck- Let's Get Crazy
4. Camera Obscura- Suspended from Class
5. The Young Friends- Be My Baby
The Young Friends - Be My Baby by michi
6. Fences- The Same Tattoos
7. The Antlers- I don't Want Love
8. Andrew Belle- In My Veins (feat. Erin McCarley)
9. Angus & Julia Stone- Just A Boy
10. U.S. Royalty- Equestrian
11. Youth Lagoon- Afternoon
12. Bright Eyes- Another Travelin' Song
13. The Drums- Days
14. I'm from Barcelona- Charlie Parker
15. Vanaprasta- Self Indulgent Feeling
16. Her Space Holiday- Sleep Tigers
17. The Middle East- Blood The Middle East - Blood by The Clink
18. The Head and the Heart- Winter Song
19. Cults- Go outside
20. Good Old War- Coney Island
21. Freelance Whales- Generator (First Floor)
22. Handsom Furs- All We Want, Baby, Is Everything
23. Years Around the Sun- Miles Away
24. The Postelles- White Night
25. Beat Connection- Silver Screen (Dreamtrak Diamond Sound)
26. Nico Stai- You Came Around
27. Aunt Martha- Blue Buildings
28. First Aid Kit- Ghost Town
29. Blind Pilot- Half Moon
30. Now, Now- Dead Oaks
31. Beirut- Santa Fe
32. One Night Only- Just for Tonight
33. The Naked and Famous- Young Blood Young Blood - The Naked and Famous by Mar-Y

Words to live by: "I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music." - George Eliot

http://weheartit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...