Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lookbook Lust

If you are like me then you get the itch to go shopping this time of year for some new bright, punchy, floral, vintage, or flowy pieces to iluminate your summer wardrobe. Well, right now I'm crushing on the pieces featured in Nasty Gal's May lookbook. Here is a behind the scenes look at the shoot and I'm certain that once you lay eyes on it you are going to scurry on over to Nasty Gal to get the look here!


Want more style inspiration? Lucky for you (and me) I got the scoop on the tunes that were pumping on set during the shoot. LA band Haim harmonize and kick ass on their respective instruments on their three-track EP, Forever. Best part: you can get it free on their website. You're welcome. 

Happy Harmonious Thursday!

http://blog.nastygal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...