Friday, October 25, 2013

Katy Perry On W Magazine + Boulder, CO + Highlights

Wow, I don't know where this week went. I spent most of the week with family so I became extra busy!

I'm a lucky girl today though because I'm heading off to Boulder, CO to reunite with my best college friends. I currently can't sit still because I'm SO excited. 

Our weekend is jam packed with plans and meals at some of our favorite Boulder eats - tapas and sangria at The Med, brunch at Brasserie Ten Ten, and beer & BBQ at West End Tavern. For me, the best part of the weekend will be catching up and laughing with my best girlfriends (already dreading the friend hangover to come next week!). 

Thanks to Prism, we will be jamming to Katy Perry's new album all weekend. She seriously kicks ass in her new W Magazine cover shoot. 








1. Surprise - 13 nutrition lies that made the world fat. Via Business Insider.

2. Halloween costumes you can wear to work next Thursday. Via Vogue.

3. Kate Middleton stunned at the royal christening! Via Vanity Fair.

4. Ten spook-tacular Halloween decorating ideas from my fave engaged girl Lauren Conrad. Via LaurenConrad.com.

5. 23 underrated things about being 23 (I'm 23!). Via Thought Catalog.

6. Snaps from blogger Luella & June's white, pink, and blue wedding. Via Luella & June.

http://www.wmagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...