Friday, July 26, 2013

I'll Have A Blended Margarita Mojito Please!

Wednesday was national tequila day... I had one margarita to "celebrate" the day when I ate out at Oscar's Cerveteca in Venice with my guy but now that it's the weekend I think it's time to have a few more margs, what do you think!?

I have just the recipe for you: a blended margarita mojito!

Ingredients (makes two margaritas):
  • 1/4 cup of frozen limeade
  • 1/4 cup of Triple Sec
  • 1/2 cup of tequila
  • 2 cups ice
  • 1 lime
  • 10 fresh mint leaves

Directions:
  • Put all ingredients into a blender
  • blend until ice chunks are completely blended
  • Serve in a glass with a salted rim
  • Garnish with more mint and a lime wedge

Enjoy!



http://sorumblyinmytumbly.blogspot.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...