Monday, June 18, 2012

Coming Up Roses

When shopping lately, I am continually drawn to blazers. They are the perfect weight for the summer and can be casual chic or dressy and decorative. Plus, I'm loving all the different shapes and can't get enough of blazers with bright colors and bold prints. Right now, mixing prints is the way to go- blazers, tops, pants, you name it!





So, I gave in and bought this ASOS River Island Floral Print Blazer (I got it on a 48 hour special sale!). I think it will be darling with jeans (celebrity favorite boyfriend jean or cropped skinny jeans) and a tee as modeled below or with a solid-colored dress (always go with ASOS) to add an element of surprise to an everyday look.

http://www.sincerelyjules.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...