Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Golden State (Of Mind)

Since leaving Colorado, many of my friends have asked me what my new life is like in California. So, I thought I'd share these images that display my daily happenings.













Just kidding! While this Planet Blue summer lookbook was shot close by in Malibu, it doesn't reflect the ins and outs of my life. I wish! Rather, my life consists of apartment furnishing and decorating, working, and keeping my eyes peeled for future job opportunities. No beach bronzing or ocean outings? Don't worry I'm squeezing them in on my days off! 

And did I mention that I live two blocks from a Planet Blue store? Yup, you guessed it... I've become a regular.

Cheers to beating June glooms!

http://shopplanetblue.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...