Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Feeling Fall

Fall fashion is making a big impression on me this year with matching prints, brocades, embellishments, velvet, a new color palate (i.e. gold, orange, merlot, red, black) and a focus on the hips (i.e. peplums, panniers, and padding).

But, here is a peak at some of my favorite trends...

1. Oversized coats as seen on the Céline, Chloé, Balenciaga, and Comme des Garçons runways

Chloé Fall 2012 Ready-To-Wear Runway Collection

2. Black leather as seen on the Alexander Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Costume National, and Versace runways

Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2012 Ready-To-Wear Runway Collection

3. Fur accents as seen on the Mulberry, The Row, Rodarte, and Jason Wu runways

Jason Wu Fall 2012 Ready-To-Wear Runway Collection

While I'm excited to transition my wardrobe into the fall season, it will be a slow transition for me. I could not wait for the leaves to change and to start piling on my layers when I was living in Colorado. However, now that I'm living in Santa Monica, I'm digging my heels in a little and hoping that autumn won't sneak up on me too fast to put an end to my long, hot summer days.

http://www.style.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...