Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Little Bit Country, A Whole Lotta Glam

This is a fast week for me. Starting the week on Tuesday makes the workweek seem to fly by. Add on to that the fact that I leave on Thursday for Jackson Hole, WY for my grandpa's 80th birthday. So, I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before I hop on a plane for the family reunion. 

In the meantime, I'm gaining western Wyoming inspiration from this editorial. I love the mix of western elements (hello cowboy boots!) with glamorous fall florals, radiant reds, smooth merlots, and eye-catching accessories. 

The country setting + the hazy lighting = the perfect backdrop for highlighting Bella Heathcote's styled looks.







http://pepperandchips.blogspot.com/2012/08/ciaobella.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...