Monday, November 19, 2012

Black & White With Bursts of Gold

Lately, I have been feeling like less is more when it comes to decor and interior design. Therefore, I have been trying to de-clutter my bedroom.

When I saw these photographs of The Glamourai's home I was instantly in love. While her aesthetic doesn't exactly match my own taste, I absolutely adore what she did with her space. I love the contrast of the black & white with the gold accents and the way the clean lines and shapes make the space feel extra spacious. The rugs, lucite and glass furniture, and the pouf are just perfect in tying the first room together.

I can definitely envision myself transforming this look into a guest room one day! What do you think of The Glamourai's taste?

Happy "less is more" Monday!






http://www.theglamourai.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...