Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy NYFW + New Kate Spade Signature Bag + Highlights

Happy Friday and happy New York Fashion Week everyone! It's still scorching hot in Los Angeles but this Kate Spade look is giving me major fall wardrobe inspiration for when the temperatures drop. 

Plus, Kate Spade just released their new signature bag - the 2 Park Avenue Beau. Goodness, I majorly have my eye on it. The leopard style in the lookbook photo below is my ultimate favorite in the collection but because of its price point I'm going for the macchiato/black version. It's equally classic, I think. 

See below for a few links I liked this week...


1. I heard autumn is here... 5 to die for pumpkin recipes to get you in the mood for the new season. Via Chic Coastal Living.

2. My sister snagged a Madewell sweater during the Labor Day sales - I think I need a new one too! Via Madewell.

3. The most beautiful popsicles I've ever seen. Via Honestly Yum.

4. The feminine details, botanical prints, lace, tulle, and sequins of the Honor show at NYFW. Via The Cut.

5. The bold red hues at Richard Chia Love show at NYFW. Via The Cut.

6. Nantucket: five days, five looks, one girl. Via Vogue.

http://www.katespade.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...