Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday

Sales, sales, and last chance for more sales! Over the weekend, I braved the mall and snagged this J.Crew jeweled llama sweater on J.Crew's Black Friday sale. I also picked up a couple Christmas presents for family and friends; however, I didn't quite get it all done. I have a secret Santa gift still on my purchasing list that I'm determined to buy today on a Cyber Monday sale.

Some of the retailers I'll be scanning today:

Alice + Olivia: 25% off entire purchase

Brooks Brothers: 10% off entire purchase (I'm spying this tartan scarf!)

Equipment: 20% extra off sale items with code EQTHANKS

Gap: 40% off entire purchase with code CYBER

J.Crew: 30% off entire purchase with code Monday

Joie: 20% off purchases of $250+, 30% off purchases of $500+

Kate Spade: 30% off entire purchase with code CYBER30

Madewell: 25% off entire purchase with code FEAST25

Rebecca Minkoff: 20% off purchases of $200+, 25% off purchases of $400+, 30% off purchases of $600+

Topshop: 30% off select merchandise


{Sweater: J.Crew} {Jeans: J Brand} {Shoes: Michael Kors - similar, similar} {Purse: Tory Burch} {Hat: Rag & Bone}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...