Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Greeting Cards

If you know me then you know that I'm addicted to buying greeting cards. I have boxes of them organized by occasion in my desk. This holiday season, I'm loving all the glittery rhymes I've seen gracing festive holiday cards. In Los Angeles, I love to pop into Sugar Paper in Brentwood, Urbanic Paper Boutique in Venice, Limonaia in Santa Monica, and Gum Tree in Hermosa Beach to pick up new cards. Needless to say, I have too many holiday cards this year to actually give away. A few of my favorites below...












1. Floral Menorah Card, Urbanic Paper Boutique
4. Countdown New Year Card, Sugar Paper
5. Mistletoe Green Card, SS Print Shop
6. All I Want For Christmas, SS Print Shop
7. Watercolor Mistletoe Card, Paper Source
9. Cozy Christmas Card, Furbish Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...