Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Block Party

Summer is flying by way faster than I want! My summer is and always has been set by the beach. Summer IS the beach. But, what is summer to you?

Is it never-ending days spent in the surf and sand, sunscreen scented skin, and wavy beach hair? Or is it cross-county road trips with friends and playlists? Or maybe it is camping at music festivals in the heat with feathers and flowers in your hair. Or is it tailgating by a lake or in the Colorado mountains with beers and burgers?

Some summer days we will never forget and all I can say is long live summer!









Tonight I'm letting summer ring at Billabong's Design For Humanity concert, fashion show, and art show with some friends! I'm excited to get a little wild midweek because everyone deserves it once in awhile. I'm also anxious to hear the bands that are performing. I'll let you know if its The Joy Formidable, The Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, or Walk the Moon that puts on the best show. 

Happy midweek summer block party!

http://sun-believable.tumblr.com/, http://pinterest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...