Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You May Say I'm A Dreamer

As you know, I recently graduated from college. I was overwhelmed with joy because I had an incredible four years in Boulder and I made out-of-this-world lifelong friends. Now, in the hands of "real life" I, like many of my peers, am adapting to and embracing all the new challenges and aspects of living. It is easy to know what you want to do, become, or make of yourself but it is much more difficult to get your foot in the door and make it happen. That is why I love this quote right now. I think it rings true for all recent college graduates and everyone else who needs to reminder a keep on truckin'.


Check out my recent post about two kick-ass ladies who made their dreams a reality.

Happy dream big Tuesday!

http://www.withlovefromkat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...