Friday, May 3, 2013

Beach Beauty Routine

Au naturale beach beauty in Madame Figaro April 2013. 

If you're like me, you spend the majority of your summer on the beach. I love my beach beauty routine because it's so basic and minimalistic. After all, a healthy glow and sun-kissed hair is really all you need. I add in sunscreen, moisturizer, and soft makeup (L'Oreal Bare Naturale All Over Mineral Glow & NARS Blush in Deep Throat) into my beach beauty routine for a natural just-walked-off-the-beach look.

This editorial gave me major beauty inspiration and makes me beyond excited for the upcoming summer months (and don't even get me started on the ahhhmazing hair in this editorial)! I'm heading down to Del Mar for the weekend... Happy weekend loves!










http://www.studded-hearts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...