Wednesday, May 29, 2013

White On White

Recently, I've been toying with the idea of doing outfit posts; I decided there is no time like the present! We shall see how it goes... 

Memorial Day has officially come and gone so I'm no longer breaking the "don't wear white before Memorial Day" rule in the white on white outfit I wore out to dinner (Central Bistro - delish!) in Phoenix. To liven up my all white ensemble, I mixed in a collection of bracelets along with accessorizes that stood out against the white. This is a good general rule of thumb when working with whites.

P.S. I'm going on the record here as saying that I don't believe or follow the "no white before Memorial Day" rule!





{Top: Rebecca Taylor - in blue} {Pants: AG Jeans - similar} {Shoes: Coach} {Purse: Estellon} {Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples} {Bracelets: J.Crew & Hermès} {Nails: Essie "Where's My Chauffeur"}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...