Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sea Island: Secretly Tropical

Unless you've been there, you probably don't know how tropical the coast of Georgia is. I've been lucky enough to spend a great amount of time up and down the Georgia coast so I know how humid, balmy, and tropical the beach towns can be (and how genuine the people in them are!). However, Sea Island isn't the only place this editorial reminds me of... it also makes me reminiscent of my family trip to the Florida Keys last Christmas, so I just had to share! 

The floral fashion featured in this editorial is right up my alley too. So, all in all, these gorgeous photographs make me even more ready for my trip to Sea Island (and then Charleston) tomorrow!








http://becauseimaddicted.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...