Monday, July 1, 2013

Lingerie Lady: Free People Intimates Summer 2013

This past weekend I flew to Boulder, CO to surprise my friend at her wedding shower. It was such a fun weekend full of friends and champagne that I never wanted it to end. Luckily, I'll be back in Colorado in 9 days for the wedding!

The bride-to-be was gifted lots of beautiful lingerie including a beautiful white, sheer, beaded nightgown and cape for her wedding night. When I got home yesterday I was inspired to spruce up my intimates drawer with a new piece or two of my own. I always have my eye on the Free People Intimates pieces so I might just snatch up a lovely something. Why not treat yourself every once in awhile!?












http://www.studded-hearts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...