Thursday, July 25, 2013

What To Wear During Wedding Season

Last week, my beautiful best friend was featured on LaurenConrad.com and 100 Layer Cake profiling Lauren Conrad's Paper Crown collection. She looks like a total natural in these photos. I couldn't wait to share!

As a recent bridesmaid, I really appreciated this shoot because I know how relevant it is now that I'm starting to have friends get married. During the week leading up to my friend's wedding, I commented that weddings are like fashion shows. I think it's true because as girls we need so many different outfits - for the engagement party, for wedding showers, for the bachelorette party, for brunches, for cocktail parties, for the rehearsal dinner, for farewell parties, and of course for the wedding itself. Am I forgetting any events? It is such a fun experience to be a part of a wedding... I can't wait for the next one!











http://laurenconrad.com/, http://www.100layercake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...