Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding Bells

My life always seems to be crazy in the summer and this year is no exception. The long 4th of July weekend was amazing. I spent it up and down the coast of Southern California with family and friends. I've hardly had any time at home this week before I jet off to Colorado today for my best friend's wedding. I'm scrambling to pack last minute things to get ready for what I know will be one of the best weekends ever. 

To get me in the wedding spirit (not hard to do!), I've been musing over the images from this beautiful wedding on the Amalfi Coast. The bride's dress and jewels are drop dead gorgeous and WOW what a cake! The floral details on the bride's dress and veil are so intricately stunning that I'm saving pictures of both for inspiration. I'm off to the airport... Cheers loves!


























http://www.vogue.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...