This Vanity Fair July 2013 editorial is the perfect sendoff post as I head to Mexico today!
I'm going on what I like to call a datingmoon. A datingmoon is different than a honeymoon because people who take datingmoons aren't married. A datingmoon is also different than a babymoon because people who take datingmoons aren't married or expecting a baby. So, datingmoons are for couples who are dating that just want an excuse to go on a fun vacation together!
With than said, Hasta Luego! Viva Mexico!
Check out my Mexico playlist below...
P.s. on my Mexico playlist:
- HAIM - The Wire
- Amos Lee - The Man Who Wants You
- Kings Of Leon - Wait For Me
- AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
- NONONO - Pumpin' Blood
- Hacienda - Savage
- Jake Owen - Days of Gold
- Josh Thompson - Cold Beer With Your Name On It
- Luke Bryan - That's My Kind of Night