Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Mexican Datingmoon

This Vanity Fair July 2013 editorial is the perfect sendoff post as I head to Mexico today!

I'm going on what I like to call a datingmoon. A datingmoon is different than a honeymoon because people who take datingmoons aren't married. A datingmoon is also different than a babymoon because people who take datingmoons aren't married or expecting a baby. So, datingmoons are for couples who are dating that just want an excuse to go on a fun vacation together! 

With than said, Hasta Luego! Viva Mexico!

Check out my Mexico playlist below...









P.s. on my Mexico playlist:
  • HAIM - The Wire
  • Amos Lee - The Man Who Wants You
  • Kings Of Leon - Wait For Me
  • AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
  • NONONO - Pumpin' Blood
  • Hacienda - Savage
  • Jake Owen - Days of Gold
  • Josh Thompson - Cold Beer With Your Name On It
  • Luke Bryan - That's My Kind of Night

http://thesugarmagnolia-dessert.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...