Thursday, August 1, 2013

Meg Ryan's Megawatt Beach House

Part of my family goes to Martha's Vineyard every summer for an extended stay so this celebrity home caught my eye for two reasons: 1) I've been thinking about how lovely it would be to be on the Vineyard and 2) I worship Meg Ryan films. 

So, I ask you to lay your eyes on Meg Ryan's beach house on Martha's Vineyard. I love the crisp clean lines of the house, the predominately white color palette, the ceiling beams, and the ever-present natural light. My favorite rooms are the two bedrooms and the bathroom; although, I do adore the vintage metal "flowers" sign in the dining room. What's your favorite part of the house?













http://www.elledecor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...