Friday, November 1, 2013

Cara Delevingne Gets Flirty In Vogue Australia + Highlights

Cara Delevingne is irresistibly fun (I'm not the only one who thinks so, hello Stella McCartney, Chanel, Marc Jacobs etc.). Her flirty, frisky Vogue Australia editorial is perfect for the first day of November - a Friday. Cheers to a new month and a new weekend!

See below for a few highlights from the week...







1. Alexa Chung sounds off. Via Who What Wear Blog.

2. I've had a close relationship with polka dots ever since I fell for a Minnie Mouse dress when I was two-years-old. I think I could add this mod Alice + Olivia polka dot top to my wardrobe as an adult update! Via Alice + Olivia.

3. How to STOP your skin from breaking out. Via Refinery 29.

4. Why we are STILL obsessed with Princess Diana's style today. Via Vogue.com.

5. The most popular baby names overtime by state and year. Via http://1.bp.blogspot.com/.

6. Happy Día de los Muertos! Via Honestly Yum.

http://www.whowhatwear.com/blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...