And we're off! See you on Monday loves after I return from up north!
On the San Francisco agenda: going out at the marina triangle bars, football celebrations, birthday parties, hotel dance parties, & yummy eats & drinks.
Some places on my San francisco radar to eat & drink:
- Foreign Cinema - California/Mediterranean
- Benu - Contemporary American
- Saison - Contemporary American
- Zuni Cafe - Modern European
- The Slanted Door - Modern Vietnamese
- Yank Sing - Dim Sum
- Swan Oyster Depot - Seafood
- A 16 - Italian
- SPQR - Italian
- Rye - Specialty individualized cocktails
- Nopa - Italian
- Little Star Pizza - Pizza
- Pizzetta 211 - Pizza
- Nopalito - Mexican
- Nick's Crispy Tacos - Mexican
See below for some highlights of the week...
1. A different way of looking at a loving marriage. Via sethadamsmith.com.
2. Brent Bolthouse talks The Bungalow and the evolution of LA nightlife. Via The New Potato.
3. Having a bad day? Let New Girl's Schmidt brighten your day. Via Thought Catalog.
4. All that glitters - Kate Spade's holiday gift guide. Via Kate Spade.