Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tory Burch's New Home Collection: Nostalgia At Its Best

Tory Burch's new home collection is inspired by her childhood and her family. It is a new venture for Tory's ever expanding brand and one I think she will find success with.

Tory on her new home collection:

Where did the concept for the collection originate? 

"The pieces are mainly inspired by my parents. The abstract monogram on the coasters is an homage to my father. We also have great entertaining pieces like a lucite tray, and ice bucket and coasters - a nod to my mother a consummate hostess. The needlepoint pillows are inspired by ones my parents made - we had them in many rooms around our house growing up." 

PLUS! I have the best Thursday pick me up for you... J.Crew released over 300 new arrivals for winter yesterday. I started having heart palpitations when I saw all the new pieces because I don't know how my wallet will handle it. What do you think about the new winter arrivals? Shop here!










http://www.elledecor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...