Monday, June 10, 2013

An Affair To Remember

One of my absolute best friends and soul mates is getting married in just over a month! With the bachelorette party coming up this weekend and showers, parties, brunches, the rehearsal dinner, and of course the wedding day itself approaching, I'm getting more and more excited with each passing day. Being a bridesmaid in the wedding is the greatest honor a friend has given me. I get goosebumps when I think about how beautiful and full of love her special day will be. For now though, I'm getting ready to put on my party hat this weekend in Vegas with all the girls!

For more wedding inspiration, take a peak at my wedding board on Pinterest.

Wedding countdown: 33 days.


http://mango-watermelon-love.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...